Happy New Year, Juniors! So happy to see all your faces again!
Roll Call: Jaylin
Pledge: Sofia B
Hostesses: Isabella, Sofi V., Mae Mae
Jumping: Kerri, Ellie, Savannah
Circle Starter: Kaylor
Patch of the Month: Cookie Sales!
1. Do we want to participate in the incentives? This is the first year we get to choose.
If we do, you get the prizes on the order form if you sell enough boxes. (2000+ boxes gets a computer!)
If we don't , the troop earns 10 cents more per box. For every 10 boxes we sell, we earn another dollar.
3. Do we want to participate in the Gift of Caring project and if so, who should we give our cookies to?
4. What are our goals as a troop?
COOKIE RALLY IS NEXT WEEK: FRI, JANUARY 11, FROM 608 PM AT THE SPX GYM.
Cookie season is almost here! We hope your daughters will be participating in the cookie sales. Here are some important dates and information.
1. Permission slips (yellow) will be handed out to girls, and they must be completed and returned to Debby before a girl can get an order form.
2. The Cookie Rally will be Jan. 11th in the St. Pius X gym. There is a patch available for participating in the rally.
3. Girls may begin taking pre-orders on Jan. 18th and must have orders turned into Debby by Feb. 2nd. There is a way to continue taking orders, but we can’t guarantee that those cookies will be available.
4. We will be giving cookies to girls on Feb. 22nd or 23rd for distribution.
5. Money (in CASH) will be due by March 15th to Debby.
6. Booth sales will be scheduled March 1-17th. We will try for 3 booth sales. Girls will need to participate in 2 sales to earn the Booth sales patch.
7. The troop will decide on whether or not to participate in the incentives and what their Take Action Project will be during regular troop meetings.
8. This link includes details. http://www.gsle.org/cookies/documents/FamilyGuide2013_000.pdf
Cookie Rally, January 18, 6-8 pm
Lakeview Scout Parade: January 19th, 1 pm. Theme: "They All Asked for You."
CHRISTMAS PARTY PICS